Halya, Leila: Base Improvements

In Character Forum
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

Halya, Leila: Base Improvements

Post by Leila Dark Jurai »

After some discussion between the two of us, we have come up with a list of improvements we would like to make to the base and to the planetary facilities.

The following are some things that we'd like to accomplish, please comment on these.

1) Larger, more suitable living quarters
2) Base tavern or bar
3) Expansion for the space station, to allow additional ships to dock
4) Ground-based spaceport and ship repair yard

This isn't listed in order of importance, but rather in the order that we came up with them over a period of discussion. Questions, comments, additions?
Wizzlim

Tristus - Brig

Post by Wizzlim »

<Tristus> I rather think that we need a brig, first and foremost
The Night Summons Like An Unquenched Love,
Beckoning With The Promise Of Dark Desire
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

Halya: Perhaps more appropriately a civilian jail that also handles military prisoners. That crossed my mind as well, however I doubt we'll be taking prisoners on a regular basis.
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Neth does possess prison facalites, but there not picturly large nor well equipped. Most are run through city taxes (which isnt overly large) and are there to deal with the general disgruntled citizen. There is little for holding high cailber military personal let alone power wielding individals.
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

Leila: I believe Dark Jurai uses a form of stasis unit to lock away prisoners in some instances. Perhaps we could obtain a few of those rather than build an entirely new prison.
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

Leila: Without further input I'm hesitant to proceed with any of this. Here's what I'm thinking in order of importance

1) The most important from my point of view is an expansion for the docking facilities. There is barely enough for our own ships, much less visiting ones.
2) Upgrading our living quarters. Yeah it's a luxury but what the hey.
3) Base Tavern or Bar. Once more, luxury. Soldiers DO get leave time so it's not going to change that much.
4) Ground based docking/repair facilities. While these would otherwise be higher on the list I feel the expense would be too great right now.