80%
No
20%

Total votes: 5

Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

Reykin

Post by Leila Dark Jurai »

It is my belief that Reykin needs training as much as any of the trainees do, for his attitude problem is readily apparent and his maturity is on a level at or below that of our trainees. It is my recommendation that he be reduced to the rank of trainee until he demonstrates otherwise.

(If your individual characters have differing opinions, make your vote on the basis of the majority)
Kaosu

Post by Kaosu »

Kokaku:

I am definitely not a person to judge another. But...his actions were not just. For that, until his own attitude shapes up..

I will agree to this ...decision.
Wizzlim

Tristus/Nuyara

Post by Wizzlim »

<Tristus> It has come to my attention that Reykin is, indeed, in need of training. I opt to place him into training until such time as he proves himself worthy of another rank.

<Nuyara> I would have to agree. He is a little wet behind the ears, so to speak
The Night Summons Like An Unquenched Love,
Beckoning With The Promise Of Dark Desire
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Zero: I have to emit i really havnt been paying much attention.. that anyone has cared! Anyway if you put Reykin with the trainees then later take him out of the group its going to annoy those twits and its also going to set up an example to them that we, there leaders are not so.... great.

Besides what training? I havnt seen you guys train them once, you just take them on missions and use them as cannon fodder, thats not training. If you dont train them now i dont see how Reykin will benefeit from it, unless you just want him to have a healthy dose of humiliatiy.
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

Leila: He definitely needs a dose of humility, that's for sure. While we take them along on missions I WOULD like to train them... I DID take them out once, however we've had other things to do so it's hard to just focus on training them. What with the things we've been doing it's hard to find the time. If I could get them healed up and get a few weeks of training time I could start to whip them into shape.

As for being cannon fodder, most of the injuries they have sustained have been at the hands of one of our team. Nuyara, Reykin... it's just stupid.
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

Halya: You, sir, are undisciplined, impulsive, and immature. You are being placed with the trainees until such time as your attitude and behavior improves. Also you are now stripped of the command authority you had as a member of this team. Let me make this clear in no uncertain terms, if you do not accept the consequences of your actions in this form, you WILL be forced to accept them in another form, to be specific a few months in ass-pounding prison. So unless you wanna be a soap jockey I suggest you shape up.
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Yume: Techincaly hes right, the trainees where entrusted into our care to train them, we are legaly speaking there guardians. Reykin is free to go as he says, unless we arrest him under criminal charges (and eventualy these charges will have to hold up in the eyes of the alliance) He is free. That said, i dont see him going for fair without the generous aid of our facilities.