WIP: Website content additions and updates

Moderator: Senshi Muyo

Kaosu

WIP: Website content additions and updates

Post by Kaosu »

This is a list, a WIP of things I'd like to see added.

Of all empires:
Active political relationships of the alliance and other races. Obviously, its one side versus the other, but perhaps a more indepth analysis of perhaps how Techerons view Juraians, or Dominions view Juraians would give us a better perspective.

Neth
First off, I believe a Neth section should be added for reference material, as a lot of our RP is based around it.

It should feature a map, cities, mayors, and anyone of position or known power, to start with and perhaps a active stock of military capabilities.

Dark Jurai
The Dark Juraian section could use a little brushing starting with Yube. A lot has happened to her and while perhaps not all of the events should be listed, a death and resurrection is fairly important.

And for all of the knights in general, it should list a major event that sparked their way into knightdom, as it lists with the Nine. This isn't a necessity persay, but I think it'd give each knight some more flavor when dealing with them. Development isn't necessary at this point, but enrichment is always good.

Pariah
Pariah is a bit of a complexity, as it can face certain aspects of falling from the map of this RP.

I think one thing to help jump start the Pariahs is a list of well-known or high-powered NPCs within the Pariah nation.
There are other things, but I believe this to be one of importance for Pariah.

Jurai
One of the oldest races yet we still know so little other than their Emperor and a one of their knights:
Like the Pariah, a NPC section should be included.

World Walkers
A list of the five houses and a detailed or brief description. Obviously, NPCs need not be named other than known ones, as World Walkers and mystery, you know.

Dominions
We just need a section for it. History, military might, empire, etc.

Deities
There are a lot of important deities that influence the world more often than naught, so its pretty important to have some background here.
Also, Mystic needs to be taken off the list.

Here are so I'd like to see:
Cain
Dark Tsunami
Sir Mortial
Ironbane
Da'Mariel

No other reason than they are probably some of the most common of deities that we list in the RP.

Misc

Ryusfiend, Astual, Luraker, all need to be updated to a more current profile.

This isn't so much comprehensive, but what I'd see as a ever-updated to-do list
AlisonPrime

Re: WIP: Website content additions and updates

Post by AlisonPrime »

NPCs i want to know more about....hmmmm

I wanna know about the following

Kila
Ryuusfiend
Starfire
Mystic
Anoron
Cosmo
Tsunami
Dark Tsunami
Now that she is an NPC, broaden Ayane's history a bit more
Cain
Laruker

But most of all

I want to know about Tesletum, and Marival's family, i know her mother is named Cho something, but i want to know more about them, i know her father wouldnt be THAT much involved in her life, but i assume her mother would be, i want to know more about her, her sisters, her brothers, everyone of them
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

Post by Leila Dark Jurai »

I think Neth is a major major thing to see updated. The primary reason theres no info on the site is that at the time the site was built it was all well out of date.

All the others you mentioned are interesting.

One other thing, I would like to see the addition of some history. There's a lot I don't know about even Dark Jurai that I probably should know.
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

Post by Leila Dark Jurai »

On the subject of History, some things I'd like to see

Jurai and Dark Jurai history, from both perspectives.

A run down of Dark Jurai's major wars (even those that were RP events)

A history of the Dominion and the Legion. Not necessarily a full history per se, but enough to give some insight into the differences between the two

I'd like some insight into the World Walkers too. There was a time when they weren't quite as secretive as they are now, when they weren't afraid to act, as we know they acted against the Saalise. What changed that?

A short run-down on each of the gods. I'm not talking a full write-ups like have been done on some, but I'd like to see more info on all of them.

Also I'd like to see more NPC's done. Again, it doesn't have to be the full, detailed write-ups but sometimes I forget who people are or that they even exist.