New Developments

Moderator: Senshi Muyo

Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

New Developments

Post by Leila Dark Jurai »

What information would you like to see made available? Post here.

Some information I am proposing:

Dark Juraian and Pariah vehicles
Starship Construction Information (Dark Jurai and Techoren mainly)
Earth Dominion information (Perhaps as an intelligence report?)
Basic race descriptions (To fill out the section)
Creature Information (Creatures unique to Senshi Muyo, or which differ from the typical)
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

For the creature information, something I am particularly looking for is more on the dragons of Senshi Muyo. Dragons here often differ from what I expect of them, sufficiently so that I think some things need to be set down about them.
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Well the Dark Jurai vechiles are doable, i've been playing with an idea for some of them, and a few mounts to, so there is a few surprises to be had there. But its not a large list. Pariah vechiles? I think thats a good question, one i cant answer at this time.

Earth Dominon, well thats fair enough and a good way to go about it, what information are you after, aside from the obviouse weapons and armor.

Creatures, well what other creatures do you think should be on the list? And what is it about dragons that you have found different int his rp to others? (thats more out of interest that i ask). I do agree dragons are different here, and have intended to write up an infromation on the 5 most common types for awhile. Just so everyone knows exactly what a dragon entails, no tears when you end up dragon food.

As a side note i've been thinking of writing up some information on the world walkers to, to offer a complete view (the Jurai need info to but that'll be mostly similar to DJ with a few differences). Of course theres little logical reason for information relating to the world walkers to be common knowledge, hence why there is litlte avaible at this time.
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

Well in D&D red dragons are chaotic evil monsters. The red dragons we have encountered seem to be quite a bit less evil and chaotic..

As for the Earth Dominion, I'd like an overview first off. Their scale, primary worlds of influence, and so on. Weapons and armor are good too, as is their vehicles and mecha. Their ships bear a look as well.
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

I've never been a fan of the beliefe thats a creatures entire life behaviour was based upon breed. Some demons are good, some angels are bad and some dragons think above simple minded slaughter. Xaphane, the dragon lord of the red dragons of Neth is still quiet evil, selfish, and greedy. But he is also calcaulating, cunning and knowledgable. To base an entire spieces behaviour on one template is a tactical error.

As for the Dominon, while an overview would be nice, there isnt even a detail of that for the Techoren or the Dark Jurai, i doubt i'd spend the time to tell you about every Dominon world of inportance. Although explaining the culture and power structure seems fair enough.

I do also plan to do a overview of Dark Jurai space at some point.
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

Fair enough. My main interest is in filling out that portion - they are a major empire and there is nothing to fill their place with on the website. However, I also like to know my enemy. I don't see anyone getting ahold of their weapons and armor so writeups on those should be a bit different - armor should be described from the viewpoint of defeating it, and weapons from the viewpoint of withstanding them, for instance.

As for Xaphane, while he may be evil, he has also seemed reasonable (as dragons go). He can be negotiated with, and doesn't seem to wish to kill when the alternative could benefit him more.
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

While the Earth Dominon is a power, its not really a super power. Compared to the DJ, the Jurai or the Techoren they just dont measure up. They'd put up a fight but in the end they'd lose a war. However compared to the millions of minor empires that litter space (you dont encounter them often) the ED could crush them like a bug.

There armor and weapons are obtainable, information has been gained through salvage of war and who knows what ends up on black markets. Besides a write up of "This laser cannon is powerful, do not get hit by it or you get hurt" is kinda lame. Remember, sometimes a soldier must loot an enemy and make use of there weapons as the ammunation of such is more readilby obtainable behind enemy lines.

ED Weapons and Armor are still in a developmental stage, we have an idea of what we'd like but ... they need to be suitably powerful enough for there stature, and yet weak enough to give the empire the place it is ment to be in. If that all made sense.