Marival's Journal of Dreams

In Character Forum
AlisonPrime

Marival's Journal of Dreams

Post by AlisonPrime »

To avoid confusion, as I write them and gather from other logs, I will write down marival's perspectives and her dreams here, even the one in the notebook she wont let anyone else see in fear of her own reputation.

Dreams she shares = Prophecies of the future
Dreams she doesnt = Dark Dreams
Last edited by AlisonPrime on Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlisonPrime

From the Journal "Dark Dreams"

Post by AlisonPrime »

The Dark Princess

Lately in my dreams, I have seen her. A princess Shrouded in black, each night she does...more demonic and evil things. She seems to portray the very thing I hate, a self absorbed...egotistical, power hungry... and evil woman. Whats more disturbing, is what she does, who she claims to be, and I refuse to acknowledge her, the Dark Princess.

In this time, I seen her, I dont notice my father, that is because she rises during the Nightfall War, destroying the kingdom from within. Father is fighting the demons with the blade of Gods bane. She murdered my sister, right before my eyes, in a flame of evil demonic power. Then...she turned to me.

She seems to have a Power most frightening indeed. She can see the past, more frightning she can interact with it, she can also see the future...and like the rift walker i seen, she can walk it too. She walks between the planes, and the Dimensions, seeking power and destroying all in her way.

She even wounded me, I woke up having to heal a bruise from my cheek where she slapped me. I know who she is, but i cant...i cant acknowledge she exists, for if its true, its the end of the kingdoms, and the end of me. So, I will look into this myself, see how she could possibly come to being, how this could be true, a Princess...so corrupt and evil, yet so frighteningly fair at the same time.

I will continue to write about this Princess....This Dark And evil woman

AlisonPrime

From the Journal "Dark Dreams"

Post by AlisonPrime »

Azmodexrus's Visit and the Revelations brought to me

Tonight, i had a dream, I was walking through a forest of Jurai. It was bleak and dark, it was empty and barren. Then I came to it, the Universe...sprawled before me i could only look in awe...i asked it to show me planets, and it responded. I Focused in Jurai. It quickly swirled before me, i saw the whole planet in chaos, Demons i never seen before, Dark and Scary things, Evil Forces from another Plane of existance, for they could not exist in our world from the evil they represented.

For awhile I saw, with a better insight into the demonic war coming to us, til...i got a visit I wholely did not expect, whats more the Revelations brought to me.

A Demon, perhaps 4 or 5 stories tall, with 4 great legs and a tail tipped with a massive club, his very saliva was a corrosive acid, his fingers tipped with claws, and covered in powerful scales, his very appearance shook me to my soul, and caused my spirit to quiver.

He called himself, Azmodexrus, I heard of him, but i did not deem him so frightening, he calls himself the harbringer of the nightfall war. He came to kill me.

I was able to dicern him as the cause for the rift walker's actions. Perhaps the world walkers are not completely to blame. He seems to fear the alliance. I seen the future where we're divided, i dicern that if we unite, we could perhaps counter the scourge and push it back. He claims to have strategies for this too.

While he will not admit to it, as rarely a thing that causes terror would admit to having a fear of its own, fears my future sight. He must fear that if futher develop this power, i might be able to see his strategies and i might become a threat to their plans.

He then announced he would kill me, He casted a curse which caused...something to grow in my throat, a worm he charged with demonic energies, and grew to massive and putrid poportions. I then stood tall, and attempted to fight it...he then simply absorbed the demon in a flash brighter than a nova, claimed he would kill me himself at a later date...and i awoke in my bed...strangest thing is...i dont remember getting here...

AlisonPrime

From the Journal "Prophecies of the Future"

Post by AlisonPrime »

I have for the longest time, been able to see the future. Little good events, to great and terrible big events. This dream, I cannot discern if its good or bad.

The Enigma Vistras, an item we been hunting for on Inpenra, appeared to me. A crystal of great power, yet so frightenly small at the same time. Then the gaurds walk in...with a sword...so beautiful and divine, yet so frightening at the same time...they present it to my father calling it...the god slayer

These two weapons, which we been searching for for the longest time, how in my father's hands..combined their power is...just frightning it shakes me to my very core the dream flashes forward, then i see him...the demonic king of the Rohr, and my father, doing battle...with 1 strike...the demon is no more...i awaken in my bed...the short dream filling me with fear

My father, already powerful that our people view him as a false god, empowered to the point he can take down the gods, i fear he will search out anoron and complete his goal of killing the Dark Jurai, and i fear he might not stop there...

(I cannot find an original picture to describe what "I" believe the god slayer or the emperor looks like, soooo i post this good looking pic of Siegfried from Soul Calibur IV)