Backstage Events

In Character Forum
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

Backstage Events

Post by Leila Dark Jurai »

<Halya>
Allright this thread is for backstage events. I want a general consensus on what all or most may be involved in, beyond this it's up to you.

<Glacia>
The idea of pictures doesn't seem too bad... I suppose Carmina and myself could have our pictures taken with those clients who contribute the most. Perhaps if we all agree we could offer pictures with the contestant of their choice, dressed or undressed however they choose, for the top few contributors?

<Leila>
I was about to say none whatsoever... but I suppose that could work. It's not too bad, and doesn't involve anything more than what we're already doing really. I'm in.

<Halya>
Well it seems rather tame, but as Foren says we have some high class individuals. It may be a good idea to set the base line low.
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

<Halya>
Bah this is too tame. I'm going to do a strip dance afterwards, and I'm gonna make it good. Is anyone willing to offer the... other services... or should we just say that's not going to happen? Fyra, Nuyara?

<Fyra>
I... well I don't know. How about this, you all decide what you want me to do, and I'll do it, no questions asked. That way I can always blame you later.
23r23r2

fas

Post by 23r23r2 »

<Corsche> Absolutely not, this is going to be a classy event. No sex, not with the clients at least, if you wanna fuck eachother go ahead, but i will not go on with this project if we're going to whore you out. it is strickly for bidden. No Questions asked.

And Another thing, Halya, this is tame for a reason, lets keep it that way. and as for pictures? clothed, or topless. nothing fully nude.
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

<Halya>
A few points Corsche. This is backstage events, NOT things which are going to be on the stage itsself. And the whole idea of this is to be totally nude. As for whoring Fyra out, it'll probably bring in some more money, so I'm all up for it if she wants to, but ONLY if she wants to.
Corys

Corysa

Post by Corys »

<Corsche> and another thing, we will be doing a calander.. so i will set up sets and take pictures of the girls that will participate.
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

<Fyra>
After a discussion with Halya I will NOT be whoring myself out. I will NOT be fucking anyone for money. And if I did I would certainly not do it with you present.

<Halya>
Allright. I'm going to cancel my strip dance, I know you're all disappointed. I'm thinking there should be a more casual feel backstage, and I don't want things to get too tense. That said, one thing I insist on is that all the participants remain nude backstage. Those top contributors will get the chance to come backstage to meet us and have their picture taken with us, all with us being nude. That should, I think, be the MINIMUM expectation. Beyond that, is up to each individual person to decide upon.
Wizzlim

Post by Wizzlim »

<Nuyara> You had best stop talking about me like that. I am growing tired of your childish banterings, wench.
The Night Summons Like An Unquenched Love,
Beckoning With The Promise Of Dark Desire
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

<Wossy> Easy people. The calender is a good idea but it had better be expensive, you'd best get an agreement form those entering to Corsche for approval, some of them may not approve of circulating pictures of them naked. Just want to keep the legal issues all tidy.

Post by 23432 »

<Corsche> i posted a sign up for it, so go sign up if your interested.. and yes they will be insainly expensive.

Also, i am not sure i want to have people get thier picture taken with you girls.. unless its for a huge amount of money.. which we can make known.. "Get you picture taken with the great Leila for a hefty donation of 250,000 or more!" or something of that nature, and no one will do these pictures nude. Although you can if you want to do them topless.

You dont seem to undestand, Halya, that this day will be known throughout the known space.. and every one of these girls reputation will have changed. Everyone knows your a whore Halya, but they dont want to be consittered one. This day is to be classy so that royalty is not abused, and people are not shamed. Hell some of you still have parents.. that will probably see this.

And if you want sex that bad, i am sure Kokaku, Wossy, Me, any of the men on base would glady fuck your brains out. You have to make them think they can get you, but not actually get you. You have to be suductive and sexy without polishing thier cock.

As much as i love you, you're seductive and sluttish antics will not due in this event. understood?
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

<Halya>
I do NOT need sex THAT bad, that's for damned sure. As for sluttish, I wasn't the one getting my tits felt up at that party... and I think we should do the pictures nude. We're doing the contest nude, why not the pictures afterwards?

<Fyra>
HEY! I was drunk!

<Leila>
Halya has a point... if you're going to do something might as well do it right.
Corsafs3

wgsg

Post by Corsafs3 »

<Corsche> that is up to you, but i am serious when i say.. this party will be forgotten, but photographs wont be..

I am strongly against You being nude back stage.. posing with your tits hanging out is good enough. It almost discredits you guys to be taken pictures in the full nude, and i gaurantee not everyone will want to do this.. maybe its just me.. but i have a hard time approacing you.. all of you, when your wearing whose outfits.. if you could call them that.. Nude it might be hard for them to approach you.

If you wnat a comfortable Area backstage, i feel Cloths are a comfort, even to people watching you. talking to you, i feel topless will be better.

And Fyra.. yeah that was pretty bad.. You owe me a lapdance.
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

<Leila>
Halya, Fyra, Nuyara one more thing. You three will refrain from slutting off until this is over. This means no strip dancing, no public nudity, no public sex. If you need to get off do it in private. I don't want you to make us look like a bunch of whores, and I don't think Yube does either. What you do in private is your business, but in public you will at least act with some degree of dignity.

<Halya>
You're no fun :(