Submission to Team Seishi of Medal Designs

In Character Forum
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

Submission to Team Seishi of Medal Designs

Post by Leila Dark Jurai »

<Three medal designs are submitted to Team Seishi by Glacia. These are rough sketches, not completed designs>

<The first is a coin-like battle medal featuring two figures side by side, one wielding a Dark Juraian ken and another carrying a Techoren gun. The word "Nethilis" at the top, and the year at the bottom. It is annotated as "Battle Medal">

<The second one appears as http://www.senshimuyo.com/medal.jpg annotated with the words "Valor Medal">

<The third isn't visible to Corsche. Send tell to me for description.>
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Its a start but your ganna have to give it a bit more detail than that. Beging told "here is your battle medal" will result in more of a confused face than anything else. It has to mean something and that comes in knowing what it is, why you got it.

Also a downside, while these medals promot a new sort of loyalty for the base, these ARE dark juraian and Techoren soldiers. A medal from their home would probably mean much much more to them than a medal for this world.

Its risky but if you want indepence maybe you need to recruit guards of your own, which would mean either retired guards, merecenrys, or training your own altogether.
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

Post by Leila Dark Jurai »

<Halya> I don't think the second is needed - we don't have the prestige for it yet. However the first should be done, and the third one... I like it. Only perhaps "Leadership" instead of "Command"