Enemies and Counterforces

Moderator: Senshi Muyo

Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

Enemies and Counterforces

Post by Leila Dark Jurai »

The Rohr. At war with the Dark Jurai, their base of operations is unknown, if indeed they even have one. They fight to the death. It seems likely that the Dark Jurai can at very least hold the tide, but may require assistance if some of the others join the attack.

The Tvr'Vhl. Very little is known. Not currently at active war, but in a demonstration of power have shown themselves to be superior to Dark Jurai. It may be possible that the Eldur Maugi could deal with them, but their ability is likewise unknown.

The Earth Dominion - Defeated by the Techoren, but they are not yet completely and totally crushed. They may still pose a threat.

The Legions of Hell - Growing by the day. Strategy is simple - keep them in hell. Find any gates to hell, and seal or destroy them. Of course, we gotta find a way to do that first...

Rampaging Gods - I expect Ironbane and Sir Mortial to come into conflict quickly, with unknown results. Da'mariel will continue to press against Nephthis. At this time, she seems likely to lose. A way needs to be found to assure her victory, or at least to allow her to hold firm against Da'mariel. Cain, Reyals, Asrifel, Z'muor Kex will also be problems.

Others - Yojutsu for instance still poses a threat. Luraker is still an unknown quantity. These others may mean us good or ill, but they are either unknown or I didn't feel like listing them.
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

<Uploaded onto Datalinks via unknown source>

This is a very good start and covers most of the nessacry problems. Unfortuantly it does not cover them all. Your biggest impact will be against the warring races, playing both the roles of foot soldier and diplomate alike.

However the greatest devastation threatens to erupt from within the forces of the soon to be warring gods. An.... alliance has been reached between several of the greater gods and i anticapate the lesser ones will make power plays in the groiwng chaos.

It is of the utt most inportance that the elven sisters are convinced to put aside there differences and allie once again if the elves are to stand any chance at all.

I would take this oppunity to prepare yourselves for you stand within the eye of the storm.

In the end seek she who was but is forgotten, of dragonic might and elder blood, for she alone may possess the key to salvation.
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

<From Halya>

That was... interesting. Course of action as follows.

As soon as she is out of medical, Fyra will accompany Tristan to pay a visit to Lord Xaphan. He is clearly the most ancient being on this world, so it would not be too much of a stretch to believe that he knows much which was forgotten, if not of this lady that we need to seek then perhaps of the gate to hell and how to make certain it stays closed. Corsche and Nuyara will be prohibited from coming along this time - the great dragon is NOT under any circumstances to be angered.

Beyond that, now would be a good time to seek training, as that strange message stated we may not have much of a chance in the future. I am not certain precisely who to seek training from - the techniques passed to Team Elite will not work without a full complement of Elementally-powered team members, something we don't have. We need... something better, that will work with our limited numbers.

When we begin to battle in ernest, we will likely end up striking against the Rohr first. They are the next logical foe to overcome, the most immediate threat. If at all possible, however, our efforts against them must be made fast, because once this moment of relative calm passes we may not have another one.

Lastly, I cannot stress enough that our outpost must not only survive, but flourish. The alliance between Dark Jurai and the Techoren may well become more important in the future. As the one point where the two empires are effectively joined, Nethilis shows potential of being a critical point for the Alliance. We must cement the alliance here. To help with this, I propose that ALL Techoren squads be assigned a Dark Jurai partner squad, and vice versa. These squads will ALWAYS without exception be deployed together, cementing for us a fighting force that can overcome more than either race could alone.
Averagerainfa

re: from Corsche

Post by Averagerainfa »

<From Corsche>

This is Commander Corsche;

I will instigate a mixing of the two races in hard training this following week. We will build up a strong brotherhood, the men seem already willing to do this.

We do need more supplys, but most importantly more men. We do not have the man power to hold off even a pathetic Earth Dominion invasion, much less the rohr. My Requests are as follows.

200 infantry
2 power armor units (thats 10 power armor soldats)
4 heavy tanks
and a Cruiser with some small one-manned fighters
Also would like to request additional Power Armor, and supplys to do repairs.
And 20 energy cannons, the big kind not this small shit they have now.

These are but small requests in the time of war.

Corsche out.
Wizzlim

Post by Wizzlim »

<From Tristus>

I shall accompany on this expedition to discover the information you have outlined, Halya. I shall lend my blades to this cause. Simply let me know where and when, and I shall prepare.

<From Nuyara>

Just try and stop me.
The Night Summons Like An Unquenched Love,
Beckoning With The Promise Of Dark Desire
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

<Halya>

Nuyara, nothing against you, but you aren't suited for diplomatic missions. You are far more suited to the fields of battle than the peace talks.

In fact, the point may be moot. Provided we survive long enough, we have a dragon on base. She may be willing to serve as a go between for us, which would likely serve us better than talking with Xaphan himself. It would certainly be less risky than disturbing the great wyrm ourselves.
Anoron

Post by Anoron »

<Tristan>

Halya, you should have said "something against you" instead of "nothing against you." I do not need someone getting us killed because she thinks dragons are inferior, I'll go alone if I have to, and snap necks if it comes down to it.
Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

<Halya>

Hey I'm trying to be diplomatic here. If I really said what I thought it would be "We do not need Nuyara going because she is going to compare penis size with Xaphan and come up wanting"

<Halya>

Oops I meant that to be sent only to Tristan. Damn... and I can't find the delete button wtf
peniswrickle

-.-

Post by peniswrickle »

<Corsche> Your all terrible, luckily we survived.