Sport Hunting

Moderator: Senshi Muyo

Leila Dark Jurai
Site Admin

Sport Hunting

Post by Leila Dark Jurai »

Allright this thread is on the subject of sport hunting. As those reading this have probably noticed, the primary team decree prohibits temporarily hunting for sport. Now allowing sport hunting has several advantages and disadvantages.

-Advantages-
1. Good source of income. Selling hunting rights can be especially lucrative
2. Popular with the Techoren. Rich Techoren merchants would probably love to get the opportunity to kill a dino.

-Disadvantages-
1. Ethical objections from some, especially the Dark Jurai.
2. Potential extinction of species if not properly regulated

To this end, I propose the following regulations:

1) There shall be an extremely limited number of permits per year. This will prevent the additional stress from becoming too much for the ecosystem to handle.
2) Each permit-holder may form one expedition of up to 1 week. There is a limit of 10 expedition members, and only one animal may be taken per permit held. This will further preserve the ecosystem while still allowing hunting.
3) Creatures killed must be transported to Neth for processing if the hunter does not desire to keep the meat. Standard rates will be paid in return for the carcasses of animals whose meat is edible. This will help assure that meat is not wasted, and will ease some of the ethical concerns.

Penalties
1) Hunting without a permit - Variable fine of 2x the amount of last permit sold, permanent ineligibility for future permits
2) Violation of regulation 2 - $100,000 fine per creature, permanant ineligibility for future permits
3) Abandoning of Carcass - $10,000, or $15 per pound of meat, whichever is greater.
4) Failure to pay fine within 1 month - immediate arrest and confiscation of all possessions.
Cory

YES

Post by Cory »

SPORT HUNTING
"to say 'Fuck me harder!' one must first understand the 'me'"

-www.savethehumans.com
Mahoro

Hmmmm

Post by Mahoro »

Does hunting Jason's characters violate laws? or would it be a kindness to man and womankind